Graduation is the day that all the people like to reach it. My graduation day was one of the most beautiful days of my life. I waited a lot this day and worked hard to reach it. In my academic career there were somethings that are very hard but I always said that I can do it, I will never give up, I should graduate to start my job. Once I finished my final exams in the spring I was very excited to the preparation of graduation day.
Thanks to my parents. I love you so much. Dad you are my backbone and without you I will never be able to reach this day. Mom you are the only one who encourage me and stand next to me in my hard days.
In my blog you will see pages that talk about teaching/learning and applications that you can use it in teaching. You will see an article that talks about extraction of olive oil by using two methods. You will see several posts that talk about motivation of students to love reading, quality time with children, effects of bullying on education, life of chemists in the laboratories, graduation day, importance of technology in education, collaboration...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to Motivate Students to Love Reading
There are 10 ways that let you know how to motivate students to love reading: Let students see you read: In order to encourage students to...
-
Bullying has many bad effects on the health of the students, on their happiness and on their learning. The student who will be exposed to...
-
We have 10 reasons for the importance of technology in education: 1- Students Demand It: Because students use technology most of the tim...
-
Graduation is the day that all the people like to reach it. My graduation day was one of the most beautiful days of my life. I waited a lo...


Graduation day is a special day in our life, congrats for you and hope that you achieve what you are looking for:)
ReplyDelete